Under High fuel demand or when G-force loads are high, the bypass loads the pump and the pump steps up to give the fuel line those pressure increases needed to keep your carb or nitrous fuel pressure rock solid. BUT, when G-forces or fuel demand is low... like when you slow back down or are driving around, the return style system takes the load off the pump. This layout reduces wear, eliminates heating/boiling of the fuel, simplifies plumbing and reduces battery draw.
- Part # 8804-C If you are looking for a fuel pump that will feed big power AND is easy to plumb. Our #8804 fuel pump and regulator combo does the trick. This is a carefully selected combination of parts designed to eliminate the high side pressure design fuel systems. These antiquated layouts simply wear the pump out, heat the fuel up and drain your battery. Our #8804 Fuel pump and regulator combo operates on a return setup. This greatly increases pump life and greatly improves fuel pressure accuracy.
- Part # PN7785 If you have an SV1 and want to install an air cleaner our Billet air cleaner bracket makes the install easy. Its strong too, cycled over 1000 times with a 100 lb. load without failure. The bracket extends up and away from the venturi to allow incoming air to fill and straighten. $24.00 includes mounting hardware.
- Part # P26157Are you tired of buying different fuel line kits for different carbs or adding a bowl extension or different metering blocks and then your log won't fit? Well our new adjustable fuel log solves all those issues. The design fits all the SV1 carburetors, 4150 and even the Dominator style carburetors.This is the last fuel log you should ever have to buy. We thought of everything on this one. It also includes all the fittings you see here. The unit uses an o-ring design and extra length sweep to allow it to slide to fit every combination we could think of. This allows for the use of standard or thicker metering blocks, it can be used with or without bowl extensions and is even compatible for carburetors that dont use rear metering blocks (like vacuum secondary carbs).The extra large capacity fuel log storage area helps reduce foamed fuel from entering the bowl and it also has provisions for a fuel pressure sensor.Its coated for corrosion resistance and is compatible with all street and racing fuels even Q16, Alcohol and E85 fuels.
- Part # 8805 If you are looking for the most consistent fuel pressure with minimal pressure drop under a load, you need to use a Bypass regulator.Our Part # 8805 Billet bypass regulator is the best way to go to give you rock solid fuel pressure.The regulator is a simple hook up and go setup that can be plumbed in many different ways.Includes 3 -8AN fittings as shown.Check out our 440 Fuel pump page (in our Racing Parts section) for various plumbing diagrams for the 8805 regulator.
- Part # VID Learn how to tune Professional engines! In this informative and detailed video we describe: BSFC numbers and analysis Distillation curves of fuels and using them to your advantage Analyzing RacePak Data Reading sparkplugs on regular fuels Reading sparkplugs on C-series fuels Adjusting Air bleeds Selecting sparkplug heat ranges Extensive dyno sheet analysis Fuel curves De-mystified Selecting a proper fuel Using ICT in the real world Altering individual cylinder timing without ICT Jetting with large plenums This video also includes a live demonstration on the wet-flow bench and much much more. Our subjects in the video range from 4150 tuning tips, Dominator sizing and calibration information to correcting and analyzing an IHRA Pro Modified racing engine, and we even give up the secrets to the perfect fuel curve, tested by the current IHRA Pro Stock World Champion. After watching and understanding all the information in this video you'll have completed your knowledge of tuning a high performance engine. This one has it all! There is so much information in this video, you will have to watch it over and over again. When placing your order, please be sure to select VHS or DVD.
- Part # P26159/60 Its finally here the SV1 throttle bracket. This ONE bracket fits BOTH 4150 and Dominator bolt patterns. Its billet and has the return spring kit built right into the design. Its everything you need in one. Just choose between the factory GM end or the Lokar cable end.
- Part # 7742 The SV1 keeps getting better and better. Fresh off the win at Hot Rod Drag Week, Dual SV1's powered the fastest Naturally aspirated car to ever win the event. The SV1 then won a heads up shootout against the best in the business in a independent dyno competition. Well a new development in boosters for the SV1 has entered the arena. If you have a real tight converter and your car leaves real lazy or worse yet, you cant even get the car to jump up on the converter when you stomp it? We got the answer. Are you looking for more torque and a carb(s) that will instantly jump to the chip when staging? Our SV1's are now available with Power boosters. Our new SV1 Power boosters massively expand the low rpm fuel cone and they incredibly strengthen low speed signal for improved low rpm atomization and instant response to throttle movement and shift recovery. These things are wicked!! Available now for all model SV1's. $29.00 per booster (2 per carb required).
- Part # PN 7790 Simplify the installation of a Wide open throttle switch on your SV1 with this heavy duty bracket and Micro switch.
- Fuel is what makes the power in a nitrous application. You have to get it there and you have to control it. This modified Holley regulator is setup to open on a hair trigger and offer stable fuel pressure throughout the run. It's been body relieved to speed up the opening rate and hand seated to reduce fuel creep. More instantly available torque for your nitrous program can be yours for only $64.95. Part # PN-803