- Part # P26156 Fuel Lines, designed for Holley dual feed carburetors, feature braided -8AN line with a -4AN fitting for a fuel pressure gauge. Fuel line is 9-5/16” center to center.
- Fuel is what makes the power in a nitrous application. You have to get it there and you have to control it. This modified Holley regulator is setup to open on a hair trigger and offer stable fuel pressure throughout the run. It's been body relieved to speed up the opening rate and hand seated to reduce fuel creep. More instantly available torque for your nitrous program can be yours for only $64.95. Part # PN-803
~NO LONGER AVAILABLE~The Mach 4 Air Straightener for 4500 series intake manifolds is 1" tall. If you are mounting your SV1 on a 4500 series intake, the Mach 4 is just the ticket for maximizing power and throttle response. The Mach 4 is designed for the 115mm blade equipped SV1 to increase horsepower, improve low speed signal on low signal engine programs, increase throttle response and drastically improve part throttle signal generation. A typical 900-1300 h.p. engine will consistently show a 7-12 h.p. gain when employing the Mach 4 Air Straightener.
- Part # 7742 The SV1 keeps getting better and better. Fresh off the win at Hot Rod Drag Week, Dual SV1's powered the fastest Naturally aspirated car to ever win the event. The SV1 then won a heads up shootout against the best in the business in a independent dyno competition. Well a new development in boosters for the SV1 has entered the arena. If you have a real tight converter and your car leaves real lazy or worse yet, you cant even get the car to jump up on the converter when you stomp it? We got the answer. Are you looking for more torque and a carb(s) that will instantly jump to the chip when staging? Our SV1's are now available with Power boosters. Our new SV1 Power boosters massively expand the low rpm fuel cone and they incredibly strengthen low speed signal for improved low rpm atomization and instant response to throttle movement and shift recovery. These things are wicked!! Available now for all model SV1's. $29.00 per booster (2 per carb required).
- Part # PG-803 The PG-803 is nothing new. Its a professionally modified Holley regulator that's been used for years in NHRA Pro-Stock competition. Unlike look-alike regulators that make big flow claims yet still utilize the small seat area that froths and foams up the fuel. We install a 50 percent larger seat area to reduce fuel bowl foam and stabilize the fuel pressure during high flow rates. You get good clear burnable fuel and more consistent power from run to run. Once again simplistic design is the key to consistency and reliability. The PG-803 has enough flow capability to CLEANLY feed over 1000 horsepower!
- Part # 7111 **Available now as an upgrade for all Pro Systems 4150, SV1 and Dominator carburetors. $79.00 per block.
- Part # PN 7790 Simplify the installation of a Wide open throttle switch on your SV1 with this heavy duty bracket and Micro switch.
- Part # P26158 Fuel Lines, designed for Holley Dominator and SV1 series carburetors, feature braided -8AN inlet and -4AN fitting for a fuel pressure gauge.
- Part # 8804-C If you are looking for a fuel pump that will feed big power AND is easy to plumb. Our #8804 fuel pump and regulator combo does the trick. This is a carefully selected combination of parts designed to eliminate the high side pressure design fuel systems. These antiquated layouts simply wear the pump out, heat the fuel up and drain your battery. Our #8804 Fuel pump and regulator combo operates on a return setup. This greatly increases pump life and greatly improves fuel pressure accuracy.Under High fuel demand or when G-force loads are high, the bypass loads the pump and the pump steps up to give the fuel line those pressure increases needed to keep your carb or nitrous fuel pressure rock solid. BUT, when G-forces or fuel demand is low... like when you slow back down or are driving around, the return style system takes the load off the pump. This layout reduces wear, eliminates heating/boiling of the fuel, simplifies plumbing and reduces battery draw.
- Part # P6002