Under High fuel demand or when G-force loads are high, the bypass loads the pump and the pump steps up to give the fuel line those pressure increases needed to keep your carb or nitrous fuel pressure rock solid. BUT, when G-forces or fuel demand is low... like when you slow back down or are driving around, the return style system takes the load off the pump. This layout reduces wear, eliminates heating/boiling of the fuel, simplifies plumbing and reduces battery draw.
- Sort by Default Order
- Part # 8804-C If you are looking for a fuel pump that will feed big power AND is easy to plumb. Our #8804 fuel pump and regulator combo does the trick. This is a carefully selected combination of parts designed to eliminate the high side pressure design fuel systems. These antiquated layouts simply wear the pump out, heat the fuel up and drain your battery. Our #8804 Fuel pump and regulator combo operates on a return setup. This greatly increases pump life and greatly improves fuel pressure accuracy.
- Part # P26157Are you tired of buying different fuel line kits for different carbs or adding a bowl extension or different metering blocks and then your log won't fit? Well our new adjustable fuel log solves all those issues. The design fits all the SV1 carburetors, 4150 and even the Dominator style carburetors.This is the last fuel log you should ever have to buy. We thought of everything on this one. It also includes all the fittings you see here. The unit uses an o-ring design and extra length sweep to allow it to slide to fit every combination we could think of. This allows for the use of standard or thicker metering blocks, it can be used with or without bowl extensions and is even compatible for carburetors that dont use rear metering blocks (like vacuum secondary carbs).The extra large capacity fuel log storage area helps reduce foamed fuel from entering the bowl and it also has provisions for a fuel pressure sensor.Its coated for corrosion resistance and is compatible with all street and racing fuels even Q16, Alcohol and E85 fuels.
- Part # P26156 Fuel Lines, designed for Holley dual feed carburetors, feature braided -8AN line with a -4AN fitting for a fuel pressure gauge. Fuel line is 9-5/16” center to center.
- Part # P26158 Fuel Lines, designed for Holley Dominator and SV1 series carburetors, feature braided -8AN inlet and -4AN fitting for a fuel pressure gauge.
- Part # P6002
- Part # PN 7790 Simplify the installation of a Wide open throttle switch on your SV1 with this heavy duty bracket and Micro switch.
- Part # P7760
- Part # P7765 The Mach 2 Phenolic Shear plate for 4500 series intake manifolds is 1/2" tall. If you are mounting your SV1 on a 4500 series intake or Dual carb intake, the Mach 2 is just the ticket for maximizing power and throttle response. The Mach 2 is designed for the 110mm blade equipped SV1 to increase horsepower, improve low speed signal on low signal engine programs, increase throttle response and drastically improve part throttle signal generation. PLUS its phenolic so it acts as a heat insulator as well. A typical 700-900 h.p. engine will consistently show a 7-12 h.p. gain when employing the Mach 2 Shear plate.
- Part # P7762 The Mach 3 Air Straightener for 4500 series intake manifolds is only 1/2" high to increase hood clearance (versus the 1" tall Mach 4 spacer). If you are mounting your SV1 on a 4500 series intake and even a Dual carb intake, the Mach 3 is just the ticket for maximizing power and throttle response without increasing your plenum volume OR decreasing hood clearance. The Mach 3 is designed for the 115mm blade equipped SV1 to increase horsepower, improve low speed signal on low signal engine programs, increase throttle response and drastically improve part throttle signal generation. Dyno testing on many 900 to 1300 h.p. engines has consistently shown us an average 10 h.p. gain when employing the Mach 3 Air Straightener.
~NO LONGER AVAILABLE~The Mach 4 Air Straightener for 4500 series intake manifolds is 1" tall. If you are mounting your SV1 on a 4500 series intake, the Mach 4 is just the ticket for maximizing power and throttle response. The Mach 4 is designed for the 115mm blade equipped SV1 to increase horsepower, improve low speed signal on low signal engine programs, increase throttle response and drastically improve part throttle signal generation. A typical 900-1300 h.p. engine will consistently show a 7-12 h.p. gain when employing the Mach 4 Air Straightener.
- Part # P26100 Air Pans fit between the carburetor and cowl area to keep engine heat away from and direct cool air to the carburetor. A properly laid out air pan is typically worth 15-25 h.p. and really helps with consistency as underhood temps typically vary exponentially. Oftentimes as much as 50-80 degrees higher over an outside ambient change of only 5-20 degrees. But building an air pan is tough and time consuming. This pan really shortens your workload. With high side rails and and a long rear tray, this air pan requires only trimming to fit most applications. Actual Size: 24" Wide X 5" Tall X 28" Long Carb mounting flange is uncut so you can easily locate it in your engine bay.