Under High fuel demand or when G-force loads are high, the bypass loads the pump and the pump steps up to give the fuel line those pressure increases needed to keep your carb or nitrous fuel pressure rock solid. BUT, when G-forces or fuel demand is low... like when you slow back down or are driving around, the return style system takes the load off the pump. This layout reduces wear, eliminates heating/boiling of the fuel, simplifies plumbing and reduces battery draw.
- Part # 8804-C If you are looking for a fuel pump that will feed big power AND is easy to plumb. Our #8804 fuel pump and regulator combo does the trick. This is a carefully selected combination of parts designed to eliminate the high side pressure design fuel systems. These antiquated layouts simply wear the pump out, heat the fuel up and drain your battery. Our #8804 Fuel pump and regulator combo operates on a return setup. This greatly increases pump life and greatly improves fuel pressure accuracy.
- Part # SPK1 Stop guessing! This is the best scope available for reading spark plugs. We're racers, so we even upgrade this one to have a super white light to make locating porcelain heat, timing marks and misting even easier. You say you don't know how to read all the information a spark plug provides? Well, you will now. Our tuning video is included. This video gives you an intense series of lessons in reading spark plugs and tuning your engine. You will watch this video over and over. Now you have the knowledge and the equipment...go tune that engine! Check out this link regarding reading spark plugs.
- Part # P26157Are you tired of buying different fuel line kits for different carbs or adding a bowl extension or different metering blocks and then your log won't fit? Well our new adjustable fuel log solves all those issues. The design fits all the SV1 carburetors, 4150 and even the Dominator style carburetors.This is the last fuel log you should ever have to buy. We thought of everything on this one. It also includes all the fittings you see here. The unit uses an o-ring design and extra length sweep to allow it to slide to fit every combination we could think of. This allows for the use of standard or thicker metering blocks, it can be used with or without bowl extensions and is even compatible for carburetors that dont use rear metering blocks (like vacuum secondary carbs).The extra large capacity fuel log storage area helps reduce foamed fuel from entering the bowl and it also has provisions for a fuel pressure sensor.Its coated for corrosion resistance and is compatible with all street and racing fuels even Q16, Alcohol and E85 fuels.
- Part # P12-704
- Part # 8805 If you are looking for the most consistent fuel pressure with minimal pressure drop under a load, you need to use a Bypass regulator.Our Part # 8805 Billet bypass regulator is the best way to go to give you rock solid fuel pressure.The regulator is a simple hook up and go setup that can be plumbed in many different ways.Includes 3 -8AN fittings as shown.Check out our 440 Fuel pump page (in our Racing Parts section) for various plumbing diagrams for the 8805 regulator.
- Part # 7111 **Available now as an upgrade for all Pro Systems 4150, SV1 and Dominator carburetors. $79.00 per block.
- Part # P26159/60 Its finally here the SV1 throttle bracket. This ONE bracket fits BOTH 4150 and Dominator bolt patterns. Its billet and has the return spring kit built right into the design. Its everything you need in one. Just choose between the factory GM end or the Lokar cable end.
~NO LONGER AVAILABLE~The Mach 4 Air Straightener for 4500 series intake manifolds is 1" tall. If you are mounting your SV1 on a 4500 series intake, the Mach 4 is just the ticket for maximizing power and throttle response. The Mach 4 is designed for the 115mm blade equipped SV1 to increase horsepower, improve low speed signal on low signal engine programs, increase throttle response and drastically improve part throttle signal generation. A typical 900-1300 h.p. engine will consistently show a 7-12 h.p. gain when employing the Mach 4 Air Straightener.
- Part # P7762 The Mach 3 Air Straightener for 4500 series intake manifolds is only 1/2" high to increase hood clearance (versus the 1" tall Mach 4 spacer). If you are mounting your SV1 on a 4500 series intake and even a Dual carb intake, the Mach 3 is just the ticket for maximizing power and throttle response without increasing your plenum volume OR decreasing hood clearance. The Mach 3 is designed for the 115mm blade equipped SV1 to increase horsepower, improve low speed signal on low signal engine programs, increase throttle response and drastically improve part throttle signal generation. Dyno testing on many 900 to 1300 h.p. engines has consistently shown us an average 10 h.p. gain when employing the Mach 3 Air Straightener.
- Part # P7765 The Mach 2 Phenolic Shear plate for 4500 series intake manifolds is 1/2" tall. If you are mounting your SV1 on a 4500 series intake or Dual carb intake, the Mach 2 is just the ticket for maximizing power and throttle response. The Mach 2 is designed for the 110mm blade equipped SV1 to increase horsepower, improve low speed signal on low signal engine programs, increase throttle response and drastically improve part throttle signal generation. PLUS its phenolic so it acts as a heat insulator as well. A typical 700-900 h.p. engine will consistently show a 7-12 h.p. gain when employing the Mach 2 Shear plate.
- Fuel is what makes the power in a nitrous application. You have to get it there and you have to control it. This modified Holley regulator is setup to open on a hair trigger and offer stable fuel pressure throughout the run. It's been body relieved to speed up the opening rate and hand seated to reduce fuel creep. More instantly available torque for your nitrous program can be yours for only $64.95. Part # PN-803